2017 HUMAN RACE IS ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR NONPROFIT TEAMS 17th annual Human Race presented by Community First Credit Union to take place May 6, 2017 The Volunteer Center’s Human Race is a non-competitive 5k or 1 mile walk/run benefitting local non-profit organizations. Non-profits, church groups, clubs and other interested organizations can register to raise funds […]
Join The Human Race Kick-Off Meeting to Learn How You Can Raise Funds with our Easy, Fun Community Event! 17th Annual Human Race Informational Kick-Off Luncheon Friday, January 27, 2017 SECURA Insurance 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch and beverages provided *Remember: financial incentive for teams with a representative in attendance!* Click here to RSVP! […]
As a participating nonprofit organization, you will receive at least 75% of the money collected and the Volunteer Center will receive the remaining 25% for event coordination. If your charitable organization collects more than $5,000 the organization will receive 80% of the money collected (with a chance to keep 90%). School groups, band groups, church […]
HOW TO GET INVOLVED For individuals or Groups: 1. Select a registered organization to support 2. Print off a pledge sheet or ask to have one mailed to you 3. Ask everyone to support your favorite cause. To make it easy to reach those friends, families, co-workers, and classmates that you do not see regularly, […]
Dogs, kids, wheelchairs and strollers are all welcome on the Thrivent grounds so grab your family and furry friends too and join the fun!
Join your favorite team or make a pledge. On-line service is available for your convenience.
Save the Date for the Human Race Kick-Off Event! Friday, January 27, 2017