Thank you for your interest in the Give Back Bus! Please complete this form if you are interested in bringing the Give Back Bus to your nonprofit. As a reminder, if your location is not large enough for 25-40 volunteers, you can choose another suitable location and bring your volunteer project on the road. All chosen Give Back volunteer projects are at the decision and discretion of the Volunteer Center.
As a reminder, all projects should come close to satisfying these general guidelines:
• You are a registered nonprofit, charitable organization
• You are not a political or strictly religious organization
• Project should be able to handle 25-40 volunteers
• Project should last approximately 3 hours
• Project should be large in scale - enough to keep everyone busy for the allotted time
• Project can be indoors/outdoors, but if your project is outdoors, every attempt should be made to have a back-up indoor project available.
• You or someone at your organization is highly encouraged to attend so you can share information about your nonprofit during the project
• You are highly encouraged to offer brochures or other promotional material for our volunteers