VOLUNTEER FOX CITIES
Tech-Ed For Adults
Join us at Volunteer Fox Cities by participating in a Tech-ED program to learn tips and tricks of using your mobile technology devices such as smart phones, tablets, smart watches and laptops.
Learn how to use: email, video calling, safety features, popular apps, and much more!
- Provided at NO COST to you.
- Flexible, one-on-one appointments with a compassionate technology instructor.
- Couples and friends are welcome!
- Bring your own mobile device(s) or try one of our iPads!
- Sessions will be offered a minimum of 3 times and will last between 60-90 minutes.
- Curriculum will be tailored to help you meet your goals.
Currently accepting participants ages 50+ and older.
For more information, or to enroll, please call (920) 832-9360 or email email@example.com.
Ready to Get Started?
Join us and help make the Fox Cities a better place to live.