VOLUNTEER FOX CITIES
Cycling Without Age Volunteer Application
Thank you for your intrest in being a volunteer for Cycling Without Age. Please read the following information carefully (including the linked forms), when you fill you will be providing your signature acknowledging that you have read and understand all of this information.
Cycling Without Age Pilots MUST:
- Have a valid Wisconsin drivers license
- Have car insurance (if they are towing the trishaw)
- Have valid pilot certification and attend complete volunteer training certification with yearly renewal and online certification
- Wear Cycling Without Age name tag/lanyard with pilot certification card showing
- Commit to volunteer at least 2 times a month or 4 hours per month for one season (April – November)
To read all the program guidlines – CLICK HERE
To read the Cycling Without Age Covid-19 guidelines – CLICK HERE
To read the Cycling Without Age Volunteer Consent and Waiver of Liabilities – CLICK HERE
Once you have read and agree to the above information, please fill out the form below. Once you have submitted the form, someone from Cycling Without Age will contact you as soon as they are available! THANK YOU!
Ready to Get Started?
Join us and help make the Fox Cities a better place to live.